środa, 12 grudnia 2012





sometimes less is more.
I initially envisioned this image having a lot more in the frame, for no meaningful reason whatsoever as it turns out. My art has always let emotion lead in a photograph. Sometimes that means stripping down to the basics and not using photoshop at all, and sometimes that just means complete solitude in an image, like in the image above. This emotion called for being portrayed just as I have. No birds, no cracks, no flying hair. Now all the pieces fit :)
I've been learning a lot about who I am as an artist more than learning more about photoshop or the camera recently and I think that's a really good thing. I guess I'm at a comfortable level with understanding my camera and even more so with photoshop, so I'm taking the time for myself before *hopefully* starting my journey in art school.

1 komentarz: