niedziela, 23 grudnia 2012

creating as much as I can in the next two weeks. Just got back from a partly successful shoot..going for another one tomorrow involving loads of paint and cloning! :D


 I'm SO happy with this! I've been trying to frame a portrait like this for the longest time. I shot from behind the twigs. I made it so one twig was outlining her head and the other one was framing the image from the bottom. I'm really proud :)

This was kind of spontaneous...what I originally planned didn't work. I think it turned out well, although I do want to take it up a notch...I don't want to get to a 'comfortable' level..I really want to push myself. So hopefully I'll come back with something tomorrow that'll make me proud :)
This one got onto PhotoVogue! http://www.vogue.it/photovogue/Portfolio/58492265-30c6-4a8c-9215-f72254052f9d/Image


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz