poniedziałek, 2 stycznia 2012

"Take me with you"

I'm ready to go with the Earth.

Take me with you, as I don't belong
Grasp me
Absorb me
Free me
from this foreign land

I found this rotting, dead, and huge tree while exploring the forest today. It caught my eye instantly because of how alive it looked amongst all the neutral greys and browns of the winter. Ironic though, because it was rotten. 
It made me think about how things dead can live on in people's hearts, souls, and memories, and people alive and healthy can be so emotionally empty, they are essentially dead. I then thought about the connections between humans and earth, and again about death. Earth is where we all go eventually, and I wanted to place this young character against something pretty well ancient. 

The character is begging the earth for acceptance. For entry into an eternal land. 






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz